Rates & Insurance
- $135 per 30-minute psychotherapy session for individuals.
- $225 per 50-minute psychotherapy session for individuals and couples.
- $270 per 60-minute psychotherapy session for individual (crisis).
- $270 per 60-minute psychotherapy session for couples and families.
- $405 per 90-minute psychotherapy session for couples and families.
Family Court Services
A $1500 retainer fee is required for court appearances, testifying, and court reports. Services are prorated based on my standard fee of $225 for 50 minutes. Unused monies will be returned you.
I can provide a Superbill for possible insurance reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
A note about Couples Counseling: Most insurers do not cover couples counseling. These are some questions you should ask your insurer to find out if yours does:
Specifically ask, “Do you pay for diagnostic code Z63.0 – Problems in relationship with spouse or partner.” If they do, ask what procedure code it should be billed under. Make them look it up and give you a reference. Ask how many sessions they will cover. Have them provide that information to you in writing.
I encourage you to weigh the benefits of not using insurance (e.g. you do not require a mental health diagnosis to engage in services; you have greater freedom to choose the therapist that is the best fit for you; you and your therapist are able to make the decisions about the length, format and nature of your treatment; you have increased privacy and confidentiality) and the benefits of using insurance (e.g. you may pay less out of pocket for therapy, after deductibles have been met).
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!